For our NLP project we are looking for an intern who can help us develop a framework for classification of text generated by speech-to-text. By applying state of the art models for supervised and unsupervised classification. We will directly use this framework in one of our products we’re developing at the moment. Interested? Read below and contact us!
Cmotions is a consultancy firm specialising in the application of advanced analytics and data science to our clients’ marketing and business issues. We develop data-driven business strategies for our clients, but we also support them in implementing or further optimising their existing strategy. We have some 60 driven consultants working for us on a variety of high-quality projects both for and within our client organisations, often serving on a team with other Cmotions colleagues.
As part of the project team, you will focus on NLP methods. The aim is to develop a framework for classification of text generated by speech to text. Creating state of the art (deep learning) models for supervised text classification and to come up with (topic) models for unsupervised text classification.
Within this framework, you’ll propose how to integrate the NLP methods in the product we provide. You are free in which methods to use. You’ll have the chance to meet experts in the field of data science and learn about other applications.
● Develop a framework for classification of text generated by speech to text.
● Create state of the art (deep learning) models for supervised text classification.
● Come up with (topic) models for unsupervised text classification.
● Manage your research assignment.
● Master student doing a study in A.I. ,computer science, or similar.
● Strong analytical skills; a critical, independent thinker who doesn’t take everything at face value.
● Bold: you’re not afraid to make mistakes.
● Ability to work independently, intellectually curious.
● Passionate about artificial intelligence and the impact it can have on society.
● Good Python (and R) skills.
● Available at least 2,5 days per week.
● Available for 3-6 months.
● A challenging project.
● An internship in a dynamic, ever-changing, industry.
● An internship compensation.
● Be part of an ambitious, fun, and energetic team.
● Chance to gain experience at a top consultancy firm that works for the top 50 companies in the Netherlands.
Has reading this internship assignment sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions or more information about our organisation and the role, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or directly with Jeroen Kromme or Sebastiaan de Vries using the contact details below.
Do you want to know more about this subject? Please contact Jeroen Kromme or Sebastiaan de Vries using the details below.
Jeroen Kromme, Senior Consultant
+31 6 43 58 59 92
Sebastiaan de Vries, Medior Consultant
+31 6 46 99 32 70
Send us your resume if you are interested!